Sunday, April 19, 2009

Weekend Lunch @ the Coffee Club!

We had lunch at the Coffee Club at Grand Plaza.... we are slightly predictable with our selections. I belive we had the exact same lunch last time we ate here. And the exact same thing for breakfast the time before. When you are onto a good thing, stick to it!

(photos are from my phone)



Janet had Bacon, egg, tomato & toast without the tomato. And they actually remembered to leave off the tomato this time. You get to choose from poached or scrambled eggs. So poached it was.


My pick was the salad sandwich, although it has a much fancier name, like gourmet garden or something which failed to stick in my mind :-) Its a good sandwich. Toasted turkish bread with avocado, tomato, lettuce, carrot and swiss cheese. Oh, and cucumber, which I removed. I love this sandwich :-)

No comments: