Thursday, October 29, 2009

Out for Breakfast - Coffee Club Village Square Browns Plains

Another Coffee Club Breakfast (due to car service :-) )


The Coffee Club at Village Square has table service, and they bring cold water and glasses to the table almost as soon as you sit down. The staff are nice and friendly here also.  As you can see, we ordered an Orange Juice (for Janet) and a Diet Coke (for me) to have with our breaky.



I was brave this time and ordered something other than my usual salad sandwich.  I had an omlette, to which I added Spinach & Onion.  It was a rather large omlette. And I was greatful for the offer of tomato sauce from our waitress, because well, it was a bit too eggy for me. I am not a big egg eater, so an omlette was probably a silly thing for me to order, but  I was trying to have a breakfasty breakfast! I think next time i will return to my salad sandwich, because it is the most delicious thing ever!






Janet had the bacon, eggs, tomato & toast with the addition of a hash brown, and the removal of the tomato!  AS usual, this was much enjoyed!




1 comment:

Lorraine @ Not Quite Nigella said...

The breakfasts look nice and hearty! I had to giggle at the sunny side up eggs, they look a little awkwardly squashed :P