We finally have our Jeya back to being bandage and bucket-head free! It took a while.... She had to have a lump removed from her foot. The surgery went fine, but when we took her back a few days later, some of the stitches had pulled apart a bit. They thought it would be ok, thogh and told us to come back a gian a few days later. THis time, some of the stitches had come out, so they bandaged her foot up with a lovely red bandage, which we had to keep dry by putting a sock over it. A week later, we went back for a new bandage - pink this time, and then finally the bandage came off and all was well.