Monday, January 21, 2008

new toy!

We bought ourselves a new toy on the weekend. No, not that sort of toy. A lovely new digital camera. We used my Christmas bonus money, so we got a much better one than we would have otherwise. Its a Panasonic Lumix. Its got a 10 x optical zoom and about a zillion different settings. But it takes good pictures in "even a dummy could use this" mode. so it suits us nicely! If we had waited to buy it we apparently could have gotten it duty free from the same shop, but we want a good amount of time to get used to driving it before we go away. Suffice it to say that Jaspa, Jeya & Monty have been getting sick of being told to sit and look cute for the camera.


We went and saw the movie "Juno" on Saturday arvo, we both enjoyed it. And we saw some previews for movies that we actually want to see, so thats good for a change!!

I went for a good run yesterday arvo. Good in that I actually went! No, it was also good, because I like to run. Once I am doing it. Its the getting out the door part that causes me the most difficulty. Once I am out there its fantastic.

No comments: