Friday, September 25, 2009

foodcourt lunch - loganholme

Another weekend, another foodcourt! We were in search of some suitable attire to wear to a wedding, so we headed to the Logan Hyperdome. First stop was the food court for some lunch!


I tried a Vegie Pattie with Salad from Healthy Habits. THey tried to give me a chicken salad with my pattie, but I asked if they could just make a normal salad with some of the sandwich ingredients instead - I had lettuce, tomato, beetroot, carrot, onion amd some mayo. SOme sweet chilli sauce would have been nice on the Vegie Pattie also, but I didn't think of that until it was too late. Maybe next time, because I thought this was a great lunch - the pattie was very filling, and very tasty! And the salad was great too!







Janet happily had a Rooster Roll from Red Rooster - I always think these look too soggy, but Janet loves them

No comments: