I am ready for this month to be over. Lots of strange and stupid things have happened!
1. My heart rate monitor has been playing up. (either that or I am dead). So I have had to send it away to be serviced. Theres a very strange feeling as you drop your watch into a post box. (I did of course bubble wrap it and put it in an express post thingy).
2. My sneakers have broken. I love my sneakers. I hope I can find ones that I like as much. Or there will be trouble.
3. Optus told me they would be increasing our home phone to $57 per month. (this was to include all local calls). We currently never spend over $40 a month on that phone. After much debate with the Indians during which I got no-where. (they suggested that I could disconnect my Optus intrnet from them in order to get a cheaper phone????), they were also going to charge me $99 to check if I could still be their internet customer if I changed phone providers)I have jumped off the Optus ship and joined up elsewhere. For $0 connection fee and $20.95 home phone. We will pay more for the internet, but get HEAPS more downloads.
4. I might be called up for Jury duty again in April. I have sent the form back, so we will wait and see.
5. We are going to see the musical Chicago next month. We had front row seats. I got an email saying they had added an extra front row. If we want to be in it, I just had to reply. A guy rang me and told me to send back the original tickets and they will send me the new ones. Now I am hoping there isn't a scam to steal Chicago tickets from people. Wait and see on that one!
I think that is all, but its not over yet, so you never know what else just might happen!