Friday, December 12, 2008

Busy Busy....

Its getting to be that busy time of year. How did Christmas get to be less than 2 weeks away? No idea!

I believe we are fairly organised Christmas-wise. We have our shopping done, aour presents wrapped, our tree decorated, and our lights up on the house. We have not as yet sent out cards. This is because, rather than make them this year, I thought it would be good to buy some from a charity so we could at least be helping out someone. Good idea, only I should have had it earlier, because the cards we ordered have not arrived yet. People may be getting New Years or Easter cards from us. Who knows!!!

This weekend I have some cooking to do, so I am planning to take some photos and do a little cooking-blogging. I am going to make my first ever roast chicken dinner, for Saturday night when Pam & Sid are coming round. I am also baking a chocolate cake for my Granddad's 90th birthday. So that will keep me occupied this weekend!

No comments: