Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Advance planning.....

I bought us tickets to see Chicago (the musical, not the city). Next March. It seems like a long time away, but will probably be here before we know it. They are front row tickets and all! (thats as long as the map of the seating is correct). I have seen this show before, and of course have also seen the movie quite a few times. I don't even know who is going to be in it - maybe no-one knows, since it didn't say on the QPAC site either. Or maybe I am just blind. Whatever! it does not matter!

I now have something to write on next years calender.

I think my Wii arm is worse today. I should have played more yesterday! Instead I pedalled my lovely spin bike. Through Idol. That show really annoys me. I love to hate it. When watching Idol, I turn into the meanest person on the planet. They should give ME the job of the nasty judge. And they should get rid of Rikki-(its all about me)-Lee. Seriously.

No comments: