Monday, June 15, 2009

Out to Dinner - June- Six Degrees Indooroopilly

The 4th of June is our wedding anniversary. So we went out for dinner the Saturday after that. We went to Six Degrees in Station Road, Indooroopilly. Its up the road from the Eldorado Cinemas. (and down the road from the Indooroopilly Mega Plex) We were sat out on th little balcony, which was slightly chilly, and a little dark to get good photos - so sorry about that!

We started with some Garlic Bread with Parmesan Cheese. Nice and buttery.
I had the Fetuccine Florentine. It was very good! Pasta, spinach, basil, pine nuts and parmesan.


Janet had the snapper & chips. Great chips (I had to try one) and the fish got a big thumbs up too. The salad did not. It was too cucumbery for my liking, and too salady for Janet :-)
After dinner we went to the Eldorado and watched the movie "I love you, man". Good Movie. Extremely uncomfortable movie seats! I recommend taking a cushion to the Eldorado in future.


No comments: