Monday, June 15, 2009

Home delivered Pizza!

One Thursday I was lazy and didn't feel like cooking, so we decided to order pizza for delivery. We usually just go there, order and pick it up, since its like 5 minutes down the road. We ordered online, which meant it showed us a timeline of where our pizza was up to. Until I shut the window by accident, and then we were left with no idea at all. After about an hour I rang to see what was going on, and was told our order had left the store. About a minute later, the guy arrived at our house. I think if we pick up, its quicker, cheaper and hotter. Pizza was still good though!







Janet's Meatasaurus.



I tried the new Feta Vegetarian pizza. Its meant to have grape tomatoes I think. Plus I asked for no olives, and the addition of pineapple, which obviously didn't happen. It was still good, but way too olivey for my liking.


No comments: