Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Out for Lunch - Luigi's, Sunnybank Hills


We went here for a Sunday lunch - it was the day after Janet's Party and we were very sleepy!


We started with some buttery garlic bread. Which was delicious, but unnecessary, since it filled me up way too much.

Janet tried the Meat Lovers Pizza (just for something different??? :-)  ).  It had a nice crisp thin base and a decent amount of toppings, without going overboard.


I had the spaghetti Napolitana, which had mushrooms through the sauce - chopped up mushrooms that I was able to eat with no dramas.  It was a nice thick, chunky tomato sauce, just what I felt like!!

Luigi's is in the Pinelands shopping centre on Mains Road. I'd go back to try the vegie pizza :-)

2 comments:

caite said...

Again, I would go with the veggie choice. Maybe you are converting me...lol

kiles1670 said...

hi girls
we live in logan as well, i am finding your blog great, there are so many places we want to try, thanks :-)