Wednesday, April 30, 2008

New Blog

I have decided to set up a separate blog for our holiday photos and stuff.....so once I have that sorted I will post the link. Might take me a little while to organise!!

So we have been back almost a week now.....back to the real world indeed! I was shocked and amazed to discover I did not put on any weight while we were away. That is a minor miracle. Considering all the rubbish we were eating.

I went this morning for my first morning run in about a million years. I really need to get into a routine, so today was the first go! I didn't run for the whole time, but it felt good. I will be able to build myself back up. I've heard that the Bridge to Brisbane has been changed this year, and my parents aren't going to do it, so I am not either, since they were my ride there...anyway, I will be looking for some other runs to get into.

1 comment:

harini said...

Do you still use free service like blogspot.com or wordpress.com but
they have less control and less features.
shift to next generation blog service which provide free websites for
your blog at free of cost.
get fully controllable (yourname.com)and more features like
forums,wiki,CMS and email services for your blog and many more free
services.
hundreds reported 300% increase in the blog traffic and revenue
join next generation blogging services at www.hyperwebenable.com
regards
www.hyperwebenable.com