Monday, January 10, 2011

Christmas Eve Dinner - PIZZA!!

Christmas 2010

a little bit more pre-christmas eating! We had Pizza from Pizza Capers......

P1060517

BONANZA


 pizza sauce with smoke house pepperoni, marinated rump of Black Angus beef, shaved ham, with mozzarella, smoked bacon, garnished with fresh herbs (Janets choice)


P1060518

RUSTIC FRUIT & VEG mushrooms, onions, capsicum, pineapple, on a bed of ricotta topped with roasted roma tomatoes, garlic, herbs and cheese  (my choice - YUM!)





P1060519

Italian Connection


Pizza sauce with smokehouse pepperoni, mozzarella, Kalamata olives, slow roasted tomatoes, fire roasted capsicum, red onions, parmesan, fresh garlic & herbs (not sure if this is the right one, but its my best guess!! This was Scott's choice)


P1060520
VEGETARIAN


Our pizza sauce with loads of fresh, sliced button mushrooms, Kalamata olives, fire roasted capsicum, Spanish onions, golden pineapple, fresh garlic & herbs, garnished with parmesan (Gina's Choice)


P1060521

THE ALGERIAN


Capers’ pizza sauce, topped with chorizo, fire roasted capsicum, Kalamata olives, baby bocconcini, garnished with cherry tomatoes, fresh garlic & herbs (Mum & Dad's choice)


For dessert, we had red jelly and icecream!!!!! Which I neglected to photograph in my excitement!!!!



Christmas 2010Christmas 2010

We also had some of these Darrel Lea Christmas nougat's - we were guessing what flavours they were, as te box didn't have a picture guide to help us out!

3 comments:

littlepurplefrog said...

Yummmmm!! Pizza Capers is our favorite pizza place!! Whats the Rustic Fruit and vege like? I always get outvoted by the ham and pineapple and Supreme pizza only brigade. Since Im paying most of the time you think I'd be allowed to order as well wouldnt you??
Have you tried the pear, blue vien, rocket and walnut pizza? Its my absolute favorite!!! - K xx

caite said...

we did a whole Feast of the Seven Fishes thing on Christmas Eve.
I took no pictures, sadly.

Ali said...

PLEASE NOTE: my email, and therefore blog has been hijacked - I cannot log in to update etc. hopefully Google can get it sorted out for me!!!